MINIMISE THE RISK WITH
WHO WE ARE
YouthFIN is a new type of venture capitalist. Our investors minimise the risk with investing in youth entrepreneurs. Our strategies to provide capital in youth businesses are unique. Strategy one is we invest in startups that have long-term growth potential. Strategy two is we allow the entrepreneur to join our B2B company network, develop the entrepreneur and help them make the business feasible and investment ready.
Venture Capital for startups, operation expansion, intellectual property and more. Services include, Startups, Business Development, Entrepreneur Development, Business Networking, Technology Brokering & Licensing, Product & Brand Development, Motivational Speaking and Capital Investments.
WHAT IS WEALTH INCEPTION ?
Wealth Inception is the wealth generation through applying certain principals. These principals can be traced back to ancient times which were used by some of the wealthiest people in the Jewish, Christians and Muslim communities. The YouthFIN investment process and philosophy values the Wealth Inception principals. In sync with great advisory and the three focus points in our investment strategy (Plan, Implementation and Review). Wealth Inception maximises investors returns and give our entrepreneurs assurance of our practices.
Wealth Inception Principals
1) People – Do to others as unto yourself. (The principal state to put yourself in the shoes of others) People are defined as: the members of a particular nation, community, or ethnic group. We have identified three role players in our tribe.
- Investors – Maximise returns, inform investors of investment activities on an ongoing basis.
- Entrepreneurs – Grow and make profitable and serve others.
- Suppliers – Have a good relationship, letting both benefit through a collective economy.
2) Community – The principle state to uplift a community. Community is defined as a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common. We have defined our community in three main groups that interlines with each other and interact with each other. The only community we focus on for this principal is local.
- Local – The direct community we operate in and sell to.
- National – The community in a national scale we sell to.
- International – The global community we sell to.
3) Honor – Is defined as the quality of knowing and doing what is morally right. Each persons view on morally right can be different from culture, for that purpose we have a few pointers of what honor is not.
- The opposite of Honor is corruption. Corruption is dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.
- It is not Honorable to steal from anyone. Even orphans and widows. Taking something for your family is also stealing.
- There is a difference between Honor and Respect. You can Honor a person without respecting them. Respect is earned and comes a persons character.
4) Covenant – The Idea of Covenant. The term “covenant” is of Latin origin (con venire), meaning a coming together. It presupposes two or more parties who come together to make a contract, agreeing on promises, stipulations, privileges, and responsibilities.
5) Trust – Defined as firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something. Commitment is the foundation of trust. The word commitment dates from medieval times and originally referred to the voluntary entrusting of oneself or one’s property to the custody of the state ( the process of civil commitment still embraces this original meaning). When one commits, one freely and unreservedly surrenders some personal freedom, and binds oneself to another entity or self-imposed obligation.